There are some affiliate links below, but they are all products I highly recommend. For more info, view my disclosure here.
1) For those who may be visiting your blog for the first time, how long have you been blogging and what is your main topic?
I’ve been blogging for only a few weeks now, and I’m looking forward to making pet blogging a regular thing in 2018! My day job is as a social media specialist for small businesses. My blog's focus is on giving dogs the best start to life and keeping them happy and healthy, as naturally as possible. I'll also be sharing lifestyle tips and stories for dog parents.
2) What was your proudest blogging moment of 2017?
3) Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why?
4) In terms of your blog, how do you measure success?
5) In what ways has your blog changed during 2017?
6) What was the biggest blogging challenge you overcame in 2017, and what did you learn that could help other bloggers?
7) When things get hard, what keeps you blogging? (Question submitted by Pamela Douglas Webster of Something Wagging This Way Comes)
8) Looking forward to 2018, what are you hoping to accomplish on your blog this year?
9) In addition to what you’d like to accomplish, is there one specific skill you’d like to improve or master this year? (Question submitted by Jodi Chick of Kol’s Notes)
I definitely want to learn more about how to improve my Google listing to rank higher! That'll help me reach more people and expand. I also want to improve my writing skills, since I've been used to writing in 140 character limits over the past few years!
10) Now it’s your turn! You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there a question you’d like answered, or an aspect of your blog that you’d like input on? Share it here, and we’ll answer you in the comments!
Tell me, what health/lifestyle topic would YOU love to see covered? Share in the comments below!